[SDL] IMPORTANT: Migrating away from mailing list

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:43:52 PDT 2017

Did you consider Mailman3, postorous, and HyperKitty? They are the new
mailing list manager and a modern web interface built on top. I don't know
if you're already using mailman, but HyperKitty works well with it.

This old article from 2015 gives a good introduction, but there have been
lots of improvements since then. https://lwn.net/Articles/638090/

There's a live demo of the web interface here:
https://lists.stg.fedoraproject.org/archives/

Seems to work well from what I've experienced.

https://list.org
https://wiki.list.org/HyperKitty

best,