[SDL] IMPORTANT: Migrating away from mailing list

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:16:16 PDT 2017

Hello,

on the issue of spam(and back scattering)... I think I 'solved' it for the
pygame.org website(so far). Using a combination of rate limiting, rbl spam
lists, better email validation, web application firewall, moderation tools,
and spam classification. All that stuff is open source, and if you're
interested I can answer any questions about it or the techniques.

best regards,