[SDL] Patches to add support for Vulkan

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Wed Mar 22 22:45:48 PDT 2017

> I don't know why you didn't get feedback, but probably the relevant
> people (Sam and Ryan mostly?) are just busy - and this mailing list
> hasn't been very active in the last weeks, so don't worry, it's not
> specific to your patch :)

Very busy over here; I saw that the patch exists but I haven't had a
chance to look at it further, so I don't know what concerns I might have
with it yet, but getting _some_ sort of Vulkan support into SDL is on
the TODO list, so it's likely we'll at least start from your work if we
don't take it as-is.

--ryan.