[SDL] Patches to add support for Vulkan

Daniel Gibson metalcaedes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 16:49:52 PDT 2017

No idea what the official stance regarding Vulkan is, but to ensure
patches aren't "lost" it's a good idea to create an issue at
https://bugzilla.libsdl.org/ and attach the patch there.

I don't know why you didn't get feedback, but probably the relevant
people (Sam and Ryan mostly?) are just busy - and this mailing list
hasn't been very active in the last weeks, so don't worry, it's not
specific to your patch :)

Anyway, I don't know much about Vulkan so I can't judge your code, but I
think SDL should support it, as it seems to gain traction, especially on
Linux.

Cheers,
Daniel