[SDL] How about an SDL_RenderFillQuad function?

rtrussell news at rtrussell.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 13:25:57 PDT 2016

SeanOConnor wrote:
> It does seem to use floating points for coordinates though which is another thing I don't get why SDL doesn't use.

Hear hear!  I've tried SDL_gfx but that is very disappointing too.  For example the routine which draws anti-aliased lines takes integer (pixel) coordinates for the end points, and the routines for drawing arcs and sectors take the start and end angles as integer degrees!  Sorry, but this is fundamentally wrong.

Richard.