[SDL] iOS: need help de-hardcoding SDL 2.0.3 changes in Exult-iOS

Dominus domiman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:41:57 PDT 2016

DLudwig wrote:
> That's a fair bit of code to look through.
>
> What happens when you try dropping in a stock copy of SDL2?  Does it build?

I know it's a lot of code but I am at my (very limited already) wits end :(

When I drop current SDL2 mercurial, the game is rendered correctly but touch and screen coordinates are way off (if you quarter the iOS landscape, it seems that the touch input "assumes" the actual game screen is in the upper left quarter).

Also the on screen controls that are handled by the SDLUIKITDelegate subclass are not rendered.