[SDL] List all GUI toolkits for SDL

Travis McKinney movonarvic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:54:17 PDT 2016

I love the terminal fallback idea.
What I'm looking for in a GUI is good subpixel rendering and anti aliasing.
I want crisp pixel free lines, shapes and text at any resolution.
Currently looking at adapting the AGG GUI.
Do any of the above mentioned GUIs have this capability?

I liken the lines of code metric to movie ratings. Something to go on but
doesn't determine wether I will like the film.
Also characters of code would be a better metric, especially for my coding
style, which is obsessively columnar,
I absolutely cannot abide by long lines in my own code. Multiple nested
templates, long lists of function parameters are all broken onto multiple
lines. A new line before and after every curly brace.
The main advantage is that I can use a tiling window manager to easily
compare 8+ files on one workspace!