[SDL] configure doesn't find libpulse-simple

Spencer Parkin spencertparkin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 09:43:24 PDT 2016

Thanks, Eric.  Installing libsdl2-dev set everything straight.  My
application is up and running and making sound effects through my
speakers..hurrah!

I do my main development in windows, because I just haven't found an IDE in
linux that I like.  Developer studio has its problems, but it's still way
better than anything I've tried in linux.  So when I want my stuff to run
in linux, I have to always port it over.  Using cross-platform libraries
helps, of course, but there are always snags.