[SDL] Geeonx GUI library for LINUX and SDL 1.2

Jonathan Dearborn grimfang4 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 09:34:15 PDT 2016

Unfortunately, no nation's economy has figured out how to properly
compensate or encourage open source contributions.  Such compensation
doesn't fit with standard methods in capitalism.  You still have to take
care of yourself until we get to that point and we can't exactly say what's
best for everyone.

Jonny D