[SDL] Why do I get so few points(SDL_MOUSEMOTION) when I move fast

Eric Wasylishen ewasylishen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:58:32 PDT 2016

Hi,
Try using relative mouse mode (SDL_SetRelativeMouseMode(SDL_True); ) -
this requests raw mouse events, with no acceleration and at the full
rate your mouse can send them. This is implemented on Windows, and I
think, Linux.

What OS / SDL version / mouse model was this on? The maximum event
rate depends on the mouse.
Eric