[SDL] How to get an SDL game on the Mac AppStore

Jonathan Dearborn grimfang4 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 06:32:25 PDT 2016

I guess it starts with your build tools.  Are you using Xcode?  If so,
packaging, signing, and submitting is all done there.

Assets should be copied into the app bundle (e.g. in a Copy Bundle
Resources build phase).  Frameworks and loose libraries (OS X uses .dylib
instead of .dll) that do not come with OS X can be copied in a separate
build phase, though you may need to attend to the rpath/Runpath Search
Paths.

Jonny D