[SDL] List all GUI toolkits for SDL

Jonathan Dearborn grimfang4 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 13:06:44 PDT 2016

I also would argue (as others have) that more lines of code does not imply
more complexity.

The reason: The complexity passed on to the user when he wants the UI to
look a certain way is the complexity that counts.  This can occur either in
the API or in code structure when API design fails and he has to modify the
library.

Jonny D