[SDL] SDL_GetKeyboardState bug ? Key stuck after window moved

sgrsgsrg thephanoo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 12:29:45 PDT 2016

I noticed a strange thing and wondered if it's a SDL bug : when my app have the focus, I press a key, then while keeping this key pressend, I move the window. Now, the state for this key is always stuck to 1, and I didnt found a way to stop it.
My event code isn't special, I just do :

int keystate = SDL_GetKeyboardState(NULL);

at the game initialization, then i retrieve the key state with keystate[code]...