[SDL] Audio capture support and new Mac/iOS audio target...

Fejwin fejwin at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:00:55 PDT 2016

Just in case if anyone runs into the same kind of issue as I described above.
I fixed the problem by commenting out all calls to the function
Code:
WIN_SetErrorFromHRESULT

 in the file SDL_render_d3d11.c, as well as some calls to the function
Code:
SDL_SetError

 Somehow their syntax caused errors during the build process - but since their purpose is only to generate error descriptions when some routine fails, I thought removing them won't hurt functionality. With this the code built successfully.