[SDL] hg #7991 broke DOSBox on OS X

Dominus domiman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 14:36:56 PDT 2016

Dominus wrote:

> Now I know... SDL 1.2 end of life... etc... but this is annoying :(

That being said, I feel *oh so entitled* to have this fixed because of all the suffering I had to go through to find out what the culprit of the broken DOSBox behavior was.
(going through the backup of my snapshots to find out when it broke, seeing no obvious change in DOSBox code, going through my time machine backups, seeing that I had updated my built environment just before the broken built, restoring the old working build environment and going through the updated libs to see which one broke it...)
:)
In the worst case I'll just revert this commit locally of course :)