[SDL] is there a way to reassign a SDL2 source value in a program?

Alex Szpakowski aszpakowski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:27:50 PDT 2016

It should probably use units affected by the OS pixel density scale factor (“dp units” in Android terminology), rather than pixels or direct DPI.

That said… I think it should actually just use what the OS considers to be a double-click (when the OS provides that information), similarly to how key repeat works right now. Double-click speed on desktops is typically a user-exposed system wide setting, so I feel like SDL’s APIs should expose that information rather than doing something that a developer using SDL can do on their own.