[SDL] is there a way to reassign a SDL2 source value in a program?

rtrussell news at rtrussell.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 13:11:29 PDT 2016

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> That being said: a double-click radius of 1 pixel seems deeply
> unforgiving to me, so we should probably increase this in any case. What
> value works well for your app?

Should it not, ideally, be a distance rather than a number of pixels?  Setting the double-click radius to a fixed number of pixels will at best only work satisfactorily over a range of DPI values.   I'm not sure of the current status of SDL_GetDisplayDPI (It doesn't seem to work in Android) so if that's not available I can see there might be a problem.

Richard.