[SDL] Guisan - C++ SDL2 toolkit

David Demelier demelier.david at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 07:11:54 PDT 2016

> Please write here the benefits of your toolkit. You say that i have been
> pushy with my toolkit, but you don't properly describe the features of your
> toolkit. You said in github and here that it is small and easy to use. But
> it is not small, it is 12 times more complex than my toolkit. I didn't write
> here at all otherwise, if it is a different category of a more advanced
> toolkit, there are different widget toolkits for different purposes and
> different users, there is no competition at all.
>
> Please list the features of your toolkit here, the users want to know, and
> it is good for you, as the users may use it more, when they know more about
> it.

I love your oversized ego.

Someone presents his project and you must compare yours and say yours
is better than Alex.

How the hell you can compare a project being better by having less
lines of code? This is absolutely nonsense.

So each time someone will present a new toolkit with different
features, different goals you will need to compare your own? That's
absolutely insane, there is not only kiss_sdl on earth man.

Alex, I was looking for a GUI toolkit in C++ and I'm in hurry to test it :-)

Regards,

--
Demelier David