[SDL] SDL2-Build Windows Store App for Windows 8.x/10 ?

JeZ-l-Lee JessePalserMailingLists at GMail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:31:11 PDT 2016

DLudwig wrote:
> Yes, this is possible.  For WinRT/UWP apps, see docs\README-winrt.md in SDL2's source code for further details.
>
> Microsoft also has a newish 'Desktop App Converter' that can package Win32 apps for distribution in the Win10 Store, for desktop machines (not Xbox One, though, I've asked), however I've yet to try it out myself.
>
> Cheers,
> -- David L.
Hi!

This "Desktop App Converter" sounds interesting...
I can just make SDL2 game in Code::Blocks and then this "Desktop App Converter" will make it Windows Store compliant?
That sounds great and much less painful...

JeZxLee
JessePalser <AT> GMail <DOT> com
16BitSoft Inc.
Video Game Design Studio