[SDL] Guisan - C++ SDL2 toolkit

Jonathan Dearborn grimfang4 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 07:58:08 PDT 2016

Hey, just be cool.  Guichan has been around for so long that it is
unnecessary to list the features here.  People will either be interested or
not and OP is welcome to do as he pleases.  He's announcing availability of
useful code to an open-source community and we should be appreciative.

Alex, thanks so much for your work here and making it known on the list.

Jonny D

On Monday, September 5, 2016, actsl <tkorrovi at mail.com