[SDL] Guisan - C++ SDL2 toolkit

actsl tkorrovi at mail.com
Sun Sep 4 23:31:35 PDT 2016

Please write here the benefits of your toolkit. You say that i have been pushy with my toolkit, but you don't properly describe the features of your toolkit. You said in github and here that it is small and easy to use. But it is not small, it is 12 times more complex than my toolkit. I didn't write here at all otherwise, if it is a different category of a more advanced toolkit, there are different widget toolkits for different purposes and different users, there is no competition at all.

Please list the features of your toolkit here, the users want to know, and it is good for you, as the users may use it more, when they know more about it.

kiss_sdl - Simple generic GUI widget toolkit for SDL2 https://github.com/actsl/kiss_sdl