[SDL] Guisan - C++ SDL2 toolkit

Alexander von Gluck IV kallisti5 at unixzen.com
Sat Sep 3 15:16:47 PDT 2016

September 3 2016 3:49 PM, "actsl"  wrote:
I wrote mine from scratch, and didn't know any SDL toolkits that predated it.
That's a pretty bold statement. There are tons of SDL gui toolkits out there.

SDL's website used to have a list of 3rd party projects, but it looks like they
dropped it with the SDL 2 website redesign.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120826070400/http://www.libsdl.org/libraries.php (https://web.archive.org/web/20120826070400/http://www.libsdl.org/libraries.php)

Searching through the ML archives I see a *lot* of actsl talking to himself about
kiss_gui. (which is fine, whatever floats his/her boat)

Anyway, don't think I don't see the humour in all of this ML ;-) As with any other
open source project, contributions to Guisan welcome.

 -- Alex