[SDL] Which GUI to use with SDL2?

SDLer dakiarswe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 10:36:07 PST 2016

I want a multiplatform GUI to use with SDL2 for my game, but I have trouble finding a good one. I would prefer something that is easy to integrate and comes with some kind of tutorial on how to integrate with SDL2.

So far I've looked into:

CEGUI ( I found tutorial for SDL, but not sure if it'd work good with SDL2, anyone tried it ? )
QT ( doesn't look to be a good solution, from what I could read )
LibRocket (  I am not good with CSS or HTML5, so preferably not this one ).

Is there any other option?  / anyone have any idea,  what is the most recently released games written in SDL using ?