[SDL] compile SDL 2.0.3 on windows

sonic martin.reinhardt.87 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 02:24:15 PDT 2014

mhm...maybe you can be a bit more precise?

I tried to link my hello-sdl program to different versions of the library:
1.) compiled by source via cmake/nmake: dependencies needed.
2.) compiled by source via cmake/VS2013 solution files: dependencies needed.
3.) compiled by source via given VS2013 solution files: no dependencies needed.
4.) precompiled libraries: no dependencies needed.

So it must have something to do with the CMAKE compilation/linking process and not with my way how to link.

I simply want to understand in which way the precompiled binaries or the given solution files differ from the cmake-builds.