[SDL] In-App Purchases

Pallav Nawani pallavnawani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 20:08:46 PDT 2014

Those other headers are not required, you can simply remove them.
ClassPath is the path for the main activity, like:

mClassPath  = "
com/ironcode/droid/PahelikaSecretLegends/PahelikaSecretLegends";

basically used to call the methods defined in the game's activity via JNI.

XFOsAndroidManageLocalRef aLocalRef(aEnv);
is used to ensure that JNI doesn't garbage collect local variables we
create via JNI before we are done using them. I am not quite sure whether
this works at all though, I just had it as a safety measure.

*Pallav Nawani*
*IronCode Gaming Private Limited*
Website: http://www.ironcode.com
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/Ironcode_Gaming