[SDL] In-App Purchases

Pallav Nawani pallavnawani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:23:20 PDT 2014

I doubt that there is a cross-platform way. You would need to code for both
iOS and Android separately. The way I did it was to create an in-app
purchase interface class & then made platform specific derived classes. The
iOS specific class tapped into the Objective C API and the Android specific
class used JNI to call google's API.

It was a tedious and sometimes non-obvious process, but it worked.

*Pallav Nawani*
*IronCode Gaming Private Limited*
Website: http://www.ironcode.com
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/Ironcode_Gaming