[SDL] Compiling programs for iOS

Jeffrey Carpenter i8degrees at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 10:25:22 PDT 2014

How did you build the libraries? I had no luck with the official build script for SDL2 (build-scripts/iosbuild.sh), so I improvised and eventually got things working using my own build script [1]. Perhaps it'll help you figure out your problem!

I never bothered with trying it through Xcode directly, as I was more comfortable with the command line ... nor have I tried the template (I use a CMake build script, but hopefully that's beside the point).

1. https://gist.github.com/i8degrees/74f977f41082c89b33fe

I had

Cheers,
Jeffrey Carpenter