[SDL] Compiling programs for iOS

Jeffrey Carpenter i8degrees at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 10:14:34 PDT 2014

Hmm, that is strange, your info appears to me to be correct! Xcode can seem to have a mind of its own ... you are sure you have 'iOS Device' selected as the target? Although it's been an awful while since I've played around with it, forgetting about the build target seems to be what gets me most of the time ...

Cheers,
Jeffrey Carpenter
<i8degrees at gmail.com>