[SDL] cmake win7 support

Leon Moctezuma densedev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 21:33:40 PDT 2014

Ok I finally was able to make it compile and link but I had to patch two
files

SDL_windows.h
SDL_config_windows.h

I see that cmake generates a SDL_config.h file but the thing doesn't seem
to be working as intended there are some macros that get defined if there
is no definition at all. So the cmake should generate the SDL_config.h file
defining those macros with a 0 value at least, otherwise you get a lot of
compiling and linking errors.

I had to comment the following lines in SDL_config_windows.h

#ifndef SDL_VIDEO_RENDER_OGL_ES2
#define SDL_VIDEO_RENDER_OGL_ES2    1
#endif
#ifndef SDL_VIDEO_OPENGL_ES2
#define SDL_VIDEO_OPENGL_ES2    1
#endif
#ifndef SDL_VIDEO_OPENGL_EGL
#define SDL_VIDEO_OPENGL_EGL    1
#endif

The other issue is to include the SDL_config_windows.h file in SDL_window.h
in order to make the directsound thing compile.

Maybe I missed something, please let me know if I did something wrong.

Best regards,

Leon Moctezuma

--
León Moctezuma