[SDL] sdl 1.2 flickering when overlays a picture while a video is playing

alberto amartin at grupoblidoo.com
Wed Sep 24 08:32:13 PDT 2014

Okay, I just tested it in one of my programs and SDL_SetRelativeMouseMode(SDL_TRUE) does indeed move the mouse pointer to the upper left corner and there's nothing that can be done about it. I've tryed set the mouse pointer to the middle of the screen, each frame, by using SDL_WarpMouseInWindow(m_pWindow, WINDOW_WIDTH / 2, WINDOW_HEIGHT / 2) but the mouse pointer stays in the upper left corner. I guess that's just how the SetRelativeMouseMode function works.