[SDL] SDL Game Ported To OpenPandora Linux Pocket Computer!

JeZ-l-Lee JessePalserMailingLists at GMail.com
Mon Sep 29 16:41:56 PDT 2014

SDL Game Ported To OpenPandora Linux Pocket Computer!

Hi,

Just wanted to mention that we have successfully ported our SDL 1.2/OGL game
to the awesome OpenPandora Linux pocket computer device!

You can check out the game by visiting the following URL link:
http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/17077-limited-edition-tetricrisis-only-for-openpandora

On the slowest 600MHz OpenPandora device we a seeing excellent performance.
We will be porting other SDL 1.2/OGL games to OpenPandora soon...
Thanks!

JeZ+Lee
JessePalser <AT> Gmail <DOT> com
16BitSoft Inc.