[SDL] How to get copy of API docs

frank ernest doark at mail.com
Mon Sep 8 10:25:58 PDT 2014

Hi, I don't have intranet at home and so I tried to mirror the website http://wiki.libsdl.org/APIByCategory but I got a message saying that I was using too much bandwidth and should read what I already downloaded. I wanted to know, is there someway of getting the API docs without mirroring the site? I know most people will not have control over this but I can't find a better way of getting in contact with those who do. I check the .robots.txt file to see if the admin left any instrctions there but the file was nonexistent.