[SDL] cmake win7 support

Leon Moctezuma densedev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 17:40:50 PDT 2014

Is CMake supported for windows 7? I'm having some troubles with some
DirectX stuff.

I'm trying to compile SDL-2.0.3-9108. I generate the solution for VS 2013
with CMake 3.0.1 and when I try to compile seems like the following symbols
are not defined:

LPDIRECTSOUND
LPDIRECTSOUNDBUFFER

within the following structure

/* The DirectSound objects */
struct SDL_PrivateAudioData
{
    LPDIRECTSOUND sound;
    LPDIRECTSOUNDBUFFER mixbuf;
    int num_buffers;
    int mixlen;
    DWORD lastchunk;
    Uint8 *locked_buf;
};

I had to modify the SDL_window.h file to add the following line

#include "SDL_config_windows.h"

I'm sure I'm missing something to avoid adding that line but even that I
was able to compile I also had several linkage problems

LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SDL_EGL_GetProcAddress
LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SDL_XInputGetCapabilities

Can someone help me with this issues?

Is there any documentation on how to build sdl on windows by using cmake?

Best regards,

León Moctezuma