[SDL] Can't get OpenGL to work with SDL2.

HelveticaStan Levakama at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 21:29:04 PDT 2014

No matter what I try, I get this error when trying to use any gl_ function in my code
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__glClear at 4 referenced in function _SDL_main

Can anyone give me exact instructions how to set it up properly? When I google, the results either show tutorials for SDL 1.2 or use GLEW, is there even any point in using GLEW with SDL2? I thought all of the OpenGL context functionality is provided.