[SDL] [2.0.2]-*ubuntu-USB Joystick Not Centered At Start?

JeZ-l-Lee JessePalserMailingLists at GMail.com
Thu Sep 4 10:36:42 PDT 2014

[2.0.2]-*ubuntu-USB Joystick Not Centered At Start?

Hi,

I am running Kubuntu 14.04 L.T.S. 64Bit fully updated on a thin client desktop.
I am compiling my SDL2 video game using Kubuntu's repos which are version 2.0.2.
After I compile video game and start it, the USB joystick is not centered?
If I move the direction pad around then the USB joystick is centered properly.
Do I need to do something to center joystick in the source code?
Thanks!

Here is the source code project(if you would like to look at it):
http://16bitsoft.com/files/TC4-Linux-Retail1.tar.gz
(Linux version with makefile)

JeZxLee
16BitSoft Inc.