[SDL] SDL2 save Surface as PNG

Jonas Kulla nyocurio at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 15:13:28 PDT 2013

2013/10/27 LBandy <lbandy3 at gmail.com>

> **
> I'm trying to use the SavePNG written by Driedfruit. Right now I'm facing
> two problems:
> - upon saving a surface, all colors are turned to blue on the output png
> - the saved png file is only accessable after closing the application
>
> Any advices how to solve these?

I can confirm the second issue, seems like a file descriptor isn't properly
flushed/closed
after the call. By the way, although it doesn't appear to be documented, I
have spotted
'IMG_SavePNG(_RW)' functions in my SDL_image.h header from latest
mercurial; if you're
already using this library you might want to try out those too.