[SDL] SDL 2.0.1 RC1

Sam Lantinga slouken at libsdl.org
Tue Oct 22 20:46:15 PDT 2013

SDL_UpdateYUVTexture() just allows you to update the texture without having
to make sure your Y, U, and V planes are in a contiguous block of memory.
 It otherwise works just like the normal texture update function and you
would use it the same way with the same textures.

The only time this is advantageous is if your video decoder returns
separate YUV planes, and you can avoid a buffer copy.  Otherwise it doesn't
matter.