[SDL] PySDL2 0.7.0 released

Marcus von Appen mva at sysfault.org
Sun Oct 27 02:05:34 PDT 2013

_WINDLL is automatically defined by the MSVC compiler when building as a DLL (and conversely it is not defined when building as a static library).

I don't think MFC has anything to do with it. What do you mean by that?

Also, what do you mean by creating the visual studio project in a specific way? If you set the Configuration Type under general properties to DLL, the _WINDLL define is automatically part of the build command. As far as I know there isn't a way to do this wrong, you're either building a DLL or you're not, and this is the define that indicates this. Am I mistaken about that?