[SDL] Retina display support in SDL 2.0.1 not working?

kloffy kloffy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 18:51:28 PDT 2013

That's kind of going to be a moot point on Windows because every
modern controller going forward is going to provide XInput support.
SDL uses one mapping for XInput: The one provided by the controller
that emulates the XBox 360.

I doubt the hardware makers care much about anything but Windows,
sadly.  Otherwise, I'd say you were right.  :)

Joseph