[SDL] Joysticks!

T. Joseph Carter tjcarter at spiritsubstance.com
Thu Oct 10 06:38:07 PDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 12:59:26AM -0400, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
>On 10/9/13 8:02 PM, tjcbs wrote:
>>Is it just me, or are joysticks mind-meltingly difficult to deal with???
>
>It's sure turning out to be one of those days, isn't it?   :)

Hey, I did at least patch the Linux driver event issue!  :)  If you
or someone else wants to commit that and go fix mmjoystick (else
you'll have to wait for me to have a working Wintendo Development
System), I promise to go scribble out some documentation real soon!

No promise the CategoryJoystick wiki page will show any of it.  I
can't get that page to update no matter what I do to it.

Joseph