[SDL] SDL_crash -- fatal error catching with user callback

Nathaniel J Fries nfries88 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 16:24:13 PDT 2013

Mason Wheeler wrote:
> ...doesn't C++ have exceptions? That's why I was singling C out. Is there *any* modern language still in use for serious development that isn't capable of this, aside from C?
>

> Mason

No it does not. All C++ exceptions must be thrown by use of the "throw" keyword, and don't even need to represent an error at all (for example, GCC's implementation of C++11's cooperative thread termination works by throwing an exception, to ensure destructors are called for all objects on the thread's stack).

Nate Fries