[SDL] CMake gurus...

DLudwig dludwig at pobox.com
Thu Mar 28 14:12:39 PDT 2013

Gabomdq wrote:

> > Anyone with premake [1] experience? On paper it looks like it fits the bill
> >

> I'd just like to repeat this. Has anyone used this? Any experience with it?

I've been eyeing premake myself for some of the commercial projects I've been working on.  I know it supports relative paths, or at least it did as of a few years ago (according to a forum post by one of its authors, at: http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54399#p370399).  It seems to be under active development as well (at https://bitbucket.org/premake).

Cheers,
-- David Ludwig