[SDL] Coming back to SDL

Sik the hedgehog sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 07:57:26 PDT 2013

SDL 2.0 has rotation and scaling now, if you mean the renderer
functions. Look up SDL_RenderCopyEx.

You mention needing to use DirectX specifically though, so I'd have
expected that you'd use DirectX directly to draw. Is there any
specific reason for requiring DirectX? SDL's renderer API is generic
(though yes, Direct3D is one of the backends).