[SDL] odd crash with SDL2

D B buckyballreaction at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 08:22:45 PDT 2013

Sadly, giving a debug build or asking the user to use gdb or any
debugging tool is beyond the ability of this particular user, and I
don't have access to the specific hardware.

Although, the user has since disappeared.  So that means the problem
is resolved?  :)

I dislike having unresolved mysteries; but the work required to solve
this isn't feasible for the benefit gained.

(And thanks for the tip about SDL_GL_SetAttribute, I missed that when
porting to SDL 2.0)