[SDL] CMake gurus...

Jonathan Greig redteam316 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 21:37:58 PDT 2013

I find CMake overly complex and only use it when I need to build some
project that requires it. I use qmake for all of my projects. The files it
uses are extremely easy to use and setup, it can generate many different
kinds of makefiles/project files, and in most cases is as simple as running
"qmake" then "make". Just a suggestion as an alternative to CMake.

The documentation on it is top notch.
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtdoc/qmake-manual.html

- Swyped from my droid.