[SDL] CMake gurus...

Sik the hedgehog sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 20:57:46 PDT 2013

Wouldn't the situation end up being exactly the same on Linux too?
CMake isn't installed by default either, and if I recall correctly the
idea is to ditch autotools there (though yes, I can vouch for the
command line version of CMake being easier to get working).

It seems like the problem here is teaching programmers how to use
CMake altogether.