[SDL] CMake gurus...

Sik the hedgehog sik.the.hedgehog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 19:10:46 PDT 2013

Huh, CMake is just download and run, there isn't much more to it...
Just make sure Visual Studio is installed too. Also other libraries
such as PhysicsFS use CMake too.

The only important dependency SDL has on Windows are DirectX and
OpenGL as far as I know. OpenGL always comes bundled, and DirectX has
started to come bundled with Visual Studio in recent versions too.
Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

The only issue I had with CMake was it defaulting to Visual Studio on
a system that used MinGW instead (it assumed that Windows == Visual
Studio), but we're talking about using CMake with Visual Studio so
that obviously isn't the issue here.