[SDL] CMake gurus...

ADT7 adtennant at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 07:14:55 PDT 2013

Unless I'm missing something, it sounds like what you're trying to achieve is contrary to how CMake is meant to work.

The whole point of CMake is that you DO NOT check in and redistribute the generated projects/makefiles/etc. Users are meant to check out the code, then run CMake to generate a project for the toolchain of their choice and go from there.

Is there a reason that a Visual Studio solution/XCode project has to be in the repo?

PS. I hate for my first post here to be critising the approach of a fantastic project like SDL.