[SDL] Looking for GSOC mentors

Andreas Schiffler aschiffler at ferzkopp.net
Fri Mar 22 07:50:12 PDT 2013

This year's project ideas all center around
testing/bugfixing/solidifying rather than adding fancy new features. The
goal is to not introduce more issues into a "release branch" by adding
experimental features, but make SDL 2.0 the cool functional release.

As Sam put it a few days ago:
We'd like enterprising young developers to fix the code previous GSoC
students have left behind! Sign up now for fame and glory!

There are also a few more ideas around the new test framework as well as
potentially some CMake work.
We are still working on the final text/list.

--Andreas