[SDL] CMake gurus...

Edward Rudd urkle at outoforder.cc
Tue Mar 19 22:00:45 PDT 2013

Unfortunately relative paths for projects won't work. Yes there is a flag in cmake to turn it on, but Cmake developers don't support it, and at least for Xcode projects it doesn't work at all.  (went through this battle with David Rosen @ Wolfire as he switched all platforms to cmake after I introduced it to him doing the linux port of Overgrowth)

Though really it's not that hard to use the cmake gui on windows + OS X.

On Mar 15, 2013, at 1:24 , Sam Lantinga wrote:

> If we can get CMake to generate complete projects for Visual C++ 2008/2010/2012 and Xcode Mac OS X and iOS, with all current functionality, and with relative paths so the projects can be redistributed, then I'll drop autotools. :)
>
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:17 PM, Sam Lantinga <slouken at libsdl.org> wrote:
> I want CMake to replace the visual studio and xcode projects if possible.  Can that be done?

Edward Rudd
OutOfOrder.cc
Skype: outoforder_cc
317-674-3296